THE MARYLAND GROUP .. TABLE OF CONTENTS .. WILLIS Y-DNA PROJECT .. DNA CHART


Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Steps to allow access to Ancestry DNA results

  1.  Log into your Ancestry account
  2.  Select .. DNA .. Your DNA Results Summary
  3.  You are now in your DNA Results Summary page
  4.  In the top right hand corner,  click on .. Settings
  5.  You are now on your Test Settings page
  6.  Scroll down to the .. DNA Ethnicity and Matches Access
  7.  Click on .. Add a person
  8.  In the box,  type my username:  MySNPs
  9.  Click on .. Viewer ... Select Collaborator
  10.  Click on .. Send Invitation
If it tells you that MySNPs is not a valid user,  then send the invite to this email address:  larger63712@mypacks.net

Thank you for sharing your DNA results with me. I will search your match list on the surname Willis,  then scan the results. I will identify the people who I know tie into our Willis Maryland Group.  Then, I'll send you a list of their names,  and how they relate to our groupFinallyI will do what I can to help you figure out how you can chart a path in your tree back to our Willis MARYLAND GROUP,  if from your DNA match list it appears you are a member of our group.

If you have any problems with the directions above, just message me thru Ancestry.  My username is MySNPs.


No comments:

Post a Comment